So I vanished for awhile, but in the midst of moving (again, sigh – San Francisco rent = EEK!) and settling into Inkling my schedule has gotten a tiny bit complicated. The good news, After this week, life should at least even out enough to give me some time to bake (and make ice cream, yes I got an ice cream maker!) and craft so there will be more to come here on Foodiebynight. As a means to hold over those ravenous eaters I’ve updated my Good Eats maps (particularly SF good eats) so you can enjoy some of my favorite places!
Some quick updates here in foodie land:
- I have a new puppy! Beignet, the little French donut has joined the foodie family starting today. She’s just a bit puppy pudgy and adorable!
- Inkling is doing well, we recently made two big deals and a cool 16 mil in funding I love the people I work with and the projects are really interesting!
- I actually helped on the Inkling Classics Project (I made Dracula) which is coming to our store very, very soon. They’re awesome and we’ve all been working on our titles in our free time, because we’re a bunch of lit lovers here. I am definitely not minding “dog-fooding” as they call it (using your company’s product)
- For you Foodies, my ABSOLUTE favorite blogger Sprinkle Bakes is coming out with a second cookbook. Yes I am really excited.
- I will be sharing my Pesto Pine nut Risotto recipe with you all next week, it’s all cued up for Monday 🙂
- I’ve also got a few other fun surprises in store!
- On a final note since I’m in a spectacularly doggy mood today. If you have a dog, you may like Barkbox, it’s a subscription for dog treats and toys that comes once a month. It’s certainly not a necessity but it is a fun gift for the dog owners in your life!