Happy Holidays! It’s time for another gift guide! Today we’ll focus on the coffee lover in your life (there’s always one!) with great gift ideas on both the low and high end of the price scale. That way you can find a simple stocking stuffer or a big ticket item for that special someone. Now pardon me while I go grab another cup of Java myself…
Gift Guide: Coffee Lover’s
1. “A Morning Without Coffee is Like Sleep”- this darling vintage style print can be found on Etsy for $21 from seller “Handz”. Want a stronger message? “Rule the World Start with Coffee” is also available on Etsy from NeueGraphic for $18. Both the prints are bright and colorful and pretty much sum up a coffee lover’s relationship with the delicious beverage.
2. Nespresso “CitiZ & Milk” Single Serve Espresso Maker– At $440 from Bloomingdales this is definitely a big ticket item. If you need a big gift for someone special, these Nespresso makers are delightful. With the milk frother/heater included your loved one will be able to make all their favorite coffee house drinks without all the equipment. Think the Keurig for espresso drinks.
3. Intelligentsia pour over gift box– $65 from Intelligentsia.com. For the coffee lover that makes their own brew. These gift boxes include everything they’ll need to make a great cup of joe. Novice? Not worries this box includes “a Hario V60 dripper, a box of 40 paper filters, an exclusive custom designed Intelligentsia coffee mug, a 3/4 lb bag of House Blend coffee, and a beautifully printed set of instructions for brewing the perfect cup.”
4. Daves Coffee Syrup– $21 for this Vanilla and Original coffee syrup combo or $11 for a single bottle of each. This syrup is delicious whether it’s in brownies, on ice cream, pancakes, etc. Upon trying my first taste I immediately looked up how to get some more (it’s really that good).
5. Reusable Coffee Sleeve– $8 from seller CKStitches on Etsy. There are over a dozen different designs to choose from and your coffee loving friend can enjoy feeling eco-friendly as they sip on their favorite Starbucks beverage.
6. Recycled Coffee Sack Market Tote– $40 from Etsy seller TheGreenBeanBag. This upcycled market tote is a fun way to show a love of coffee. Not only is it durable but its also eco and earth friendly. TheGreenBeanBag promises “$1 from every item sold goes to Global Orphan Project” on their shop description!
Thirsty? Have other ideas for gifts? I’d love to hear them!