It’s a brave new world here at Foodie By Night! Fridays we’ll be posting collections of our favorite food and tech posts of the week! Usually both food and tech will get a dedicated post each friday so feel free to tune in to the one you’re interested in. This week we’ve only got the foodie finds prepared but fear not techies! Next Friday you’ll be catered to as well.
- A Beautiful Mess’s Crash Course on Book Proposals – Now I know that a few of you out there are interested in getting published. ABM’s literary agent has written up some pointers on getting your proposal noticed.
- Henry Happened’s Eggshell Gardens – These are so adorable! Not to mention this would be a super kid-friendly way to learn about gardening.
- Food 52’s How to Make Hot Cross Buns for Easter – Okay I’ll be honest… I forgot that this Sunday was Easter. Once I remembered, I fell in love with these hot cross buns, they remind me of the children’s song.
- Joy the Baker’s Triple Berry Dutch Baby Recipe – I’m so excited that berry desserts are back on the menu! It’s like spring has really started.
- Food 52’s All About MSG – This was a real eye opener for me. Though I’ve never formed a strong opinion on MSG I’ll certainly think of this article when I see “No MSG” signs in my favorite pan-pacific restaurants.