Here’s another taste of one of my Brit + Co posts! This one’s all about gifts in jars! Which I took to generally mean that some form of jar needed to be present. Writing with Brit + Co has been a lot of fun and has actually inspired a new project! Hopefully I’ll have an update on that soon so stay tuned! In the meantime enjoy this mini round-up of gift ideas from some really inventive crafters.
1. Desserts in Jars ($15): The photos alone in this book are worth the money but as an added bonus, everytime I make these desserts my guest go wild over the presentation. Life is sweet, dessert should be too!
7. Gold and Glitter Dipped Mason Jars ($50 for set of 5): This DIY takes something simple and makes it look drop dead gorgeous. Love the effect but don’t want to deal with glitter? This is a project you can buy or make yourself.
8. Cuppow ($8): As one who spills, and often, I’ve fully embraced the idea of adult sippy cups!
9. Mason Jar Crafts Book ($12): Maybe your love of jars transcends one round up, if that’s the case, grab a book on the subject!
11. Mason Jar Terrariums: Who doesn’t want plants that water themselves? A terrarium makes a great gift for the green-thumb in your life or those who are not plat-inclined (maybe include a care booklet). (via Scissors and Steam)
Craving more? There are 15 more projects on the full Brit + Co posting!